#TFC12 Center: Round 2 (East)
Previews are so round 1. Round 2 is about the "boom shakalaka" and the "boom goes the dynamite!" That's right. We are talking SportsCenter recaps of the action. Tournament details: http://twitterfightclub.gunpowderandlead.org/
- Let's check in on today's match-ups in the East.
- VOTE PANDERING? Is Lynch going after the Wisconsin popular vote? Notice how he is not attempting to alienate supporters of Syracuse or Florida for defeating teams hailing from the land of milk, cheddar and honey? Quite the #TFC12 politician. I'll be more blunt. Wisconsin - you choked. Shame on you Marquette for forcing me to decide between Rick Pitino or Billy Donovan (like choosing between Idi Amin or Kony).
- MISSED OPPORTUNITY. You clearly end that photo with a tweetpic of your dog. This is a mistake you commonly see from someone who is just happy to be in the second round.
- RSS FEED OF DOOM: Joyner is sticking with his "New at OTB" rss feed. Risky game day strategy if he doesn't bump up his engagement. Lynch is heavily favored.
- Who said #TFC12 doesn't get personal.
- DOWN UNDER AND OUT FOR THE COUNT? Still waiting for Leah to wake up. Sleep or #TFC immortality? Priorities should factor into judging.
- FISTS OF FURY. Naheed came out of the corner swinging.
- Great excuse to post this video:
- INVASION FROM THE NORTH If Naheed can bring me a double double Tim's, one more vote is locked up.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.