Reading And Leeds 2011 - highlights
With headline sets from Muse, My Chemical Romance and The Strokes, this year's Reading And Leeds Festivals were packed with jaw-dropping moments. Here's your at-a-glance guide
Muse headlined, playing 'Origin Of Symmetry' in full, before ending with a selection of hits. It was pretty special.
- Though the band themselves were a bit gutted it was so cold and wet while they were onstage at Leeds.
- My Chemical Romance were joined by a surprise special guest ...
- ..and told us afterwards it was the greatest gig they'd ever played
- Plus here's what the fans thought
- The Strokes played loads of stuff off 'Is This It' (released ten years ago this summer), and - at the Reading leg - there was a special guest...
.Jane's Addiction had to cancel at the last minute.
- Pulp were pretty fucking awesome, as you can imagine
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.