Multimedia Journalism Education--the iPad Way
The Ohio State Communication course Writing and Editing for News this semester was beneficiary of the university's first Digital First iPad Grant. The goal: put iPads in a journalism class and teach journalism fundamentals concurrent with multimedia-using the iPad exclusively. Follow our progress.
- — Rachel Berridge (@rachelberridge)Fri, Aug 23 2013 10:46:04Can't wait to learn how to correctly use the iPad and learn useful apps to boost my journalism career in #osucomm2221
- — Isabella Giannetto (@bella_gio_)Fri, Aug 23 2013 10:54:411st class ever at OSU to sign out iPads for the semester today because our teacher is the absolute best #osucomm2221
- — Marcus Andrews (@MarcusAndrews23)Fri, Aug 23 2013 11:24:49Now that I've been introduced to the iPad I'm pretty disappointed that I have a Droid instead of an iPhone #osucomm2221
- — Brian Ogrin (@brianogrin)Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:06:53It seems most students are still learning the ins and outs of how to use the iPad & iTunesU based on early class discussion 2d #osucomm2221
- — Matt Borcas OSUCOMM (@mattborcas2221)Thu, Aug 29 2013 11:09:08Might have to buy this JotPro stylus to step my iPad note-taking game up to the next level. #osucomm2221
- — Alyssa Uller (@AlyssaUller)Wed, Aug 28 2013 20:53:18
- — Muyao (@MuyaoShen)Thu, Aug 29 2013 07:02:01"Three Little Pigs advert" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDGrfhJH1P4&sns=tw …Grfh… YouTubeutube I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH MY MAJOR after watching thosucomm2221m2221
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.