Gamification @ KMLF
A Perfect Storm: Games, Collaboration and KM facilitated by Marigo Raftopoulos on Wendesday 27 February 2013.
- — Andrew Mitchell (@awmitchell)Sun, Feb 24 2013 23:35:47I'm really looking forward to "A Perfect Storm: Games, Collaboration and KM " by @marigo #kmlf on Wednesday evening. http://www.meetup.com/Melbourne-KMLF/events/96683192/ …Melbourne-KMLF/events/96683192/
- — Stuart French (@DeltaKnowledge)Tue, Feb 26 2013 23:43:08#KMLF Games are patterns of social systems and human interactions. Reminds me of "Ice Hockey is war, writ small"
- — Stuart French (@DeltaKnowledge)Tue, Feb 26 2013 23:44:53#KMLF It's not about knowledge any more, it's about experience. Trying to solve wicked problems collaboratively.
- — Nicky Hayward-Wright (@NickyHW)Tue, Feb 26 2013 23:48:36
- — Stuart French (@DeltaKnowledge)Tue, Feb 26 2013 23:49:25
- — Keith De La Rue (@kdelarue)Tue, Feb 26 2013 23:52:35#kmlf Games to reinforce positive behaviour. A lottery in Sweden awarded prizes to car drivers travelling *under* the speed limit...
- — Stuart French (@DeltaKnowledge)Tue, Feb 26 2013 23:52:02#KMLF A Swedish town stopped speeding problem by photographing cars under the limit who entered lottery to win the speeding fines paid. Nice
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.