How can the #ISTE NET-s support PBL?
Unwrapping the ISTE NETS for Teachers and Students. Seems like a match made in heaven!
- Let's Begin with NET-S for Teachers
- — Lauren_Scheller (@)Tue, Mar 13 2012 18:21:27
- — betamiller (@)Tue, Mar 13 2012 18:19:28PBL Project Question: How could you design a PBL project to meet Teacher NET 4? http://www.iste.org/Libraries/PDFs/NETS-T_Standards.sflb.ashx …LiPBLChat/PDFs/NETS-T_Standards.sflb.ashx #PBLChat
- — mhackettnyc (@)Tue, Mar 13 2012 18:18:28My go-to article for explaining that projects aren't just at the end anymore http://www.bie.org/tools/freebies/main_course_not_dessert …oopblchatbies/main_course_not_dessert #pblchat
- — TheresaShafer (@)Tue, Mar 13 2012 18:18:46@JimTiffinJr We adopted Staff Tech Prof. including admins, NET-s came in more at level 3. http://prezi.com/0cfu6lfmaqqo/technology-empowered-staff/ …u6PBLChat/technology-empowered-staff/ #PBLChat
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.