Reaction to Ryan Braun's suspension
Major League Baseball has suspended Brewers leftfielder Ryan Braun without pay for the remainder of the 2013 season and he has accepted the penalty, meaning he was caught red-handed either buying and/or using performance-enhancing drugs. http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/216496651.html
- — WI Sports Blog (@WISportsBlog)Mon, Jul 22 2013 22:06:48I guess in closing, I'll probably cheer for Ryan Braun next year. Not a specific cheer for him, but because he's a Brewer and I love my team
- — Phil Scherer (@sheer756)Mon, Jul 22 2013 20:22:40what ryan braun did is much worse than what pete rose did. rose just loved to gamble... never cheated to make himself a better hitter.
- — Tony DeMarco (@DeMarcoball)Mon, Jul 22 2013 20:20:19I sat about 20 feet from Ryan Braun when he lied thru his teeth in Maryvale Ballpark two spring ago. It disgusts me to think about it now.
- — Frank Cusumano (@Frank_Cusumano)Mon, Jul 22 2013 20:17:42I think maybe a thank u note from Von Miller to Ryan Braun may be in order. #Notonfrontpageanymore
- — Dick Vitale (@DickieV)Mon, Jul 22 2013 20:06:29Totally p off listening to Braun's comments last yr-about his integrity & how clean he is-a fraud - a con man - DESERVES STRONGER PENALTY
- — Dick Vitale (@DickieV)Mon, Jul 22 2013 20:00:12If I were a Brewer fan & had season tix I would not buy them if Braun put the uniform on-he kept lying - conning - saying I am clean #FRAUD
- — Dick Vitale (@DickieV)Mon, Jul 22 2013 19:55:08I love baseball & I have spent thousands 4 season tix - makes me so upset that these con artists like Braun will get back in the game #LIAR
- — Anthony Becht (@Anthony_Becht)Mon, Jul 22 2013 19:09:31
- — T.J. Quinn (@TJQuinnESPN)Mon, Jul 22 2013 18:33:43No set timetable for other suspensions, but within next couple of weeks. Expecting 20-25, but includes minor leaguers. (5)
- — Joe Posnanski (@JPosnanski)Mon, Jul 22 2013 18:21:10Stranger just emailed me to brag that he traded Ryan Braun from fantasy team yesterday. I'll bet that guy's a joy to have in the league.
- — Richard Justice (@richardjustice)Mon, Jul 22 2013 18:01:31Ryan Braun can write his own ending to this story, and not everyone gets the opportunity after this kind of mistake. http://alturl.com/ageec
- — Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell)Mon, Jul 22 2013 17:46:20Can't believe this delay in naming the Royal Baby is all because they had actually planned on naming him Ryan Braun.
- — Bob McManaman (@azbobbymac)Mon, Jul 22 2013 17:28:11Dbacks catcher Miguel Montero on Ryan Braun: "I don't want to judge him because we all make mistakes, but it's a pretty stupid mistake."
- — SportsCenter (@SportsCenter)Mon, Jul 22 2013 17:26:58Ryan Braun's emphatic statement in February 2012: "I would bet my life that this substance never entered my body." http://youtu.be/y4yKCVrfzaU
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.