Oscars 2013: Seth MacFarlane sexist or sensational?
Now everyone knows who Seth MacFarlane is after his first Oscar hosting gig. So what does the headline read? Seth MacFarlane inspires love and hate.
- Seth MacFarlane came out strong during his opening monologue. He told some jokes that made the audience a little uncomfortable.
- — Sarah Myles (@SarahJaslyn)Sun, Feb 24 2013 17:53:13Seth MacFarlane is very dapper. I could see him being some smooth-talking gameshow host. I almost expect his teeth to glint when he smiles.
- Some noticed a strong resemblance to Peter Brady.
- He got a little edgy with a song called "We Saw your Boobs."
- Some thought Seth was being sexist
- — §teph (@Robbo_Junior)Sun, Feb 24 2013 22:38:51Can someone explain to me how this sexist piece of unentertaining blather made it past drafting? Cuz I am at a loss. http://www.justjared.com/2013/02/24/seth-macfarlane-we-saw-your-boobs-at-oscars-2013-video/ …om/2013/02/24/seth-macfarlane-we-saw-your-boobs-at-oscars-2013-video/
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.