#OAWeek2012 Measuring the impact of Open Access at UNESCO for the Open Access Week
From October 22 to 28, 2012, International Open Access Week took place. For the occasion, MyScienceWork in partnership with UNESCO organized, for the first an evening devoted to Open Access at UNESCO on october25. Discover the livetweet!
Our second events for the Open Access Week takes place in a prestigious place of dissemination of knowledge : UNESCO!
OPEN ACCESS GOLD OF RESEARCH WORK : A SCIENTIFIC VIEW FROM A SCIENTIST by Bart Van Tiggelen
- — Virginie Simon (@virsimon)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:36:07
- Why scientific publications ?
- — MyScienceWork (@MyScienceWork)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:39:46#OAWeek2012 scientific publications are necessary to disseminate results and guarantee a minimum level of scientific quality...
- Why does it change in the publication process?
- — Stéphanie Couvreur (@stephaniecouv)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:41:09
- — Stéphanie Couvreur (@stephaniecouv)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:43:04Changes in the publication process : online journals, no paper version anymore B Van Tiggelen #oaweek2012
- The emergence of Open Access
- — MyScienceWork (@MyScienceWork)Thu, Oct 25 2012 09:44:38#oaweek2012 Why change? the emergence of open access : internet paper version+ rise of subscription fees ( 3,5%/year) !!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.