Green Lake snow news - Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012
A round-up of photos and news relating to today's snow in Green Lake.
- — Sarah Heath (@nSeattleSarah)Wed, Jan 18 2012 08:09:41
- — Woodland Park Zoo (@woodlandparkzoo)Wed, Jan 18 2012 19:30:45
- — Duke's Chowder House (@DukesChowder)Wed, Jan 18 2012 19:30:45If you are willing to brave the elements, stop in at Duke's! Get some work done with Free Wifi. Be safe everyone!
- — Seattle Library (@SPLBuzz)Wed, Jan 18 2012 09:45:02Due to weather conditions, the Central Library and all branches will be open 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. today. Please call before attending an event.
- In the words of Kip, from Napoleon Dynamite, "I love technology". Sitting at the new Forza coffee at Green Lake, tethering my work laptop to my cell phone. Pretty easy to work from anywhere now-a-days. Forza is going to be really fun. They not only have great views of the lake with great bar seats overlooking the park, they have local beers on tap. :-)
- — I LOVE HOT YOGA INC. (@ILOVEHOTYOGA)Wed, Jan 18 2012 19:30:45The noon power vinyasa with Kristin is ON!!! Stay away from the cold and come join us in the hot room!!! Drive Safe!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.