On view from May 25 - November5, 2011 at The Museum at FIT in NYC.
- — 2nerdyhistgirls (@2nerdyhistgirls)Tue, May 24 2011 14:54:47
- — StyleSewSimple (@StyleSewSimple)Tue, Jun 07 2011 07:53:32
- — MerakiLitost (@MerakiLitost)Mon, Jun 13 2011 06:02:29Phenomenal clothing at the FIT exhibit, "Sporting Life." I think I'm going to go back with a sketch pad. Good references fitnyc.edu/10717.asp
- — 2nerdyhistgirls (@2nerdyhistgirls)Thu, Jun 23 2011 13:20:08
- — FIT_artdesign (@FIT_artdesign)Wed, Jun 29 2011 05:37:23The exhibition Sporting Life, which is currently on display at the museum, was featured on the blog of The Fashion Historian Polly Guerin
- Through photographs, fashion plates, advertisements, and extant garments, this exhibition explores how Americans dressed for the many sporting activities considered to bring "healthful" benefits during the late 19th century. Curated in collaboration with graduate students from the Fashion Institute
- — museumsNYC (@museumsNYC)Thu, Jul 14 2011 10:11:15
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.