- Q1:What new #edtech do you plan to introduce this school year?Q2:How do you introduce new technology to a new group of kids (or users)?Q3:Are you planning to (or would you like to) collaborate with any Ts/devs this coming school year? What do you envision?Q4:Are you planning on using / introducing new #edtech tools for productivity?Q5:How do you obtain new tech for your classroom(Ts)/how do you distribute your tech(devs)?Q6:How can the #edtechbridge community support you this school year?Q7:What would you like to discuss during the August 27 #edtechbridge chat?
- — EdTechBridge (@EdTechBridge)Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:57:31
- — Betty Lowrance - DMP (@dmp_gctc)Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:58:13
- — Stephanie Sandifer (@ssandifer)Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:59:29Checking in for #edtechbridge chat - will participate as long as I can this evening (almost time for dinner for the kids) :-)
- — Betty Lowrance - DMP (@dmp_gctc)Wed, Aug 13 2014 21:59:31
- — Steven Isaacs (@mr_isaacs)Wed, Aug 13 2014 22:01:16
- — Steven Isaacs (@mr_isaacs)Wed, Aug 13 2014 22:03:14Steve, I teach middle school / high school students to create video games. Love my job :) Fav snack- oreos (&milk of course) #EdTechBridge