Complete Transcript: #EdTechBridge 7/30/2014
Topic: Game Based Learning, #EdTechBridge style!
- Q1:What is your experience using/designing games for learning in the classroom?Q2:What is different in your experience between using edgames vs edtech?Q3:What should every (ed)game designer know about how kids use games in school?Q4:Fill in the blank: We would use more games for learning in school if . . .Q5:How can game devs include teachers and students in their design process?Q6:What advice would you give teachers who want to get started using games for learning?Q7:What are some of your fav games to use in a learning setting? Why?Q8:Suggested topics for our next chat?
- — Julia Winter (@OChemPrep)Wed, Jul 30 2014 22:02:04
- — Cameron White (@cameronewhite)Wed, Jul 30 2014 22:03:31
- — Blue Appaloosa (@BlueAppaloosa)Wed, Jul 30 2014 22:04:05<--game designer and educator. fav game was probably Warcraft (the very first one, when it was an RTS) #EdTechBridge
- — Laurie Tortorelli (@laurtortz)Wed, Jul 30 2014 22:04:28My name is Laurie, I am teacher in same district as you and taking the staff college, I teach children with Autism #EdTechBridge
- — Steven Isaacs (@mr_isaacs)Wed, Jul 30 2014 22:04:57