Content Marketing Conversations
PR Newswire and the Business Development Institute Content Marketing & Communications Leadership Forum on May 16, 2012
- Last week in San Francisco, I got to play host at the PR Newswire / Business Development Institute Content Marketing & Communications Leadership Forum hosted at the beautiful UBM Technology Headquarters in San Francisco. The event not only hosted conversations about content and strategy, but produced some great content as well.
Here's a recap of the morning, not in my words...but in the words of those who attended and participated in the event.
- Along with a great group of attendees, the morning got started off right with some Bacon Donuts - yes, that's right....Bacon Donuts!
- The morning got started with a great keynote by Vince Golla who is the Digital Media and Syndication Director, Kaiser Permanente.
- The morning then contiued on with a second keynote from Danny Miller, Senior Manager of Public Relations and Communications, Esurance
- Next up, I got to interview Mike Parker who is the newly minted Chief Digital Officer at McCann Erickson.
- This was a comment that really sparked some conversation from Mike Parker.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.