The Run-Up to the New Hampshire GOP Primary
Mother Jones reports from the scene.
- Mother Jones is on-the-ground in New Hampshire this week to bring you the latest on the 2012 Republican presidential candidates as they gear up for the first-in-the-nation primary. Follow DC bureau chief David Corn, senior editor Dan Schulman, and reporter Andy Kroll for updates from the Granite State.
- Mitt Romney scores a much-predicted victory in NH.
- — David Corn (@DavidCornDC)Tue, Jan 10 2012 17:37:07Romney: "I'm asking for each of you to remember how special it is to be an American"/Especially when a plutocrat can live the American dream
- — Andy Kroll (@AndrewKroll)Tue, Jan 10 2012 17:29:34
- More from the speech:
- The Republican front-runner's recent lowlights/highlights—in words and music:
- — AdamSerwer (@AdamSerwer)Tue, Jan 10 2012 14:59:44Bain attacks from Romney's rivals suggest GOPers don't actually believe US is made up of people who keep Atlas Shrugs next to their bibles.
- — Andy Kroll (@AndrewKroll)Mon, Jan 09 2012 07:53:09
- Cue Rick Perry weighing in (hard) on this:
- — Tim Murphy (@timothypmurphy)Tue, Jan 10 2012 08:53:31Upgrading Perry strategy from "scorched earth" to "Romans-pouring-salt-into-the-fields-of-Carthage." http://politi.co/weWZws Zws
- Regardless, the Romney lead keeps prevailing:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.