How I'm Going to Be a Better Boss
A Mandy Jenkins Joint, Co-Produced with Digital First and Poynter
1. Institute more communication with and between members of my team.
- Includes weekly standing meetings with direct reports
- And monthly meetings with all three teams (curation, video and data)
- With the goal being more collaboration, shared brainstorming and teamwork.
2. Create and Improve the Feedback Loop.
3. Help my direct reports define the goals of their departments.
4. Learn to trust my instincts.
Top Goal: Be a Super Boss, heading up a Super Team
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 30 already did!
- Heather BuenHappy #caturday!2012-11-03T12:08:28.891Z
- Felice LamGreat work.2012-10-25T01:14:31.448Z
- Ivan LajaraLIKE A BOSS2012-10-22T21:27:29.051Z
- Karen WorkmanLove your use of gifs & proud to be part of the team! (btw, pretty sure everyone already thinks you're a great boss!)2012-10-21T15:54:41.283Z
- DebbieAdamson48I love it.2012-10-20T18:13:31.554Z
- Ciao MinervaI like it...very interesting2012-10-20T14:02:41.661Z
- Ciao MinervaI like it...very interesting2012-10-20T14:02:40.739Z
- cgbaluHow to be a better boss?2012-10-20T10:06:13.516Z
- Heather BuenThis is so cute and funny!2012-10-19T20:25:59.604Z