Canada Writes: Entries (2)
A random selection of entries from the #Canadawrites Breakup Tweet Challenge.
- — moondoggyspad (@)Tue, Feb 14 2012 08:59:36
- — TheWritingFairy (@)Tue, Feb 14 2012 08:58:02Like the autumn leaf that falls to earth from its once-nurturing host, may you leave me and get pooped on by passing horses. #canadawrites
- — FashionHistoryM (@)Tue, Feb 14 2012 08:57:28#Canadawrites Asa couple we used tobe sweet-but our relationships now toasted-So Im saying farewell inthis tweet-be glad its not ona post-it
- — moondoggyspad (@)Tue, Feb 14 2012 08:57:17Have some fun and tweet some breakup stories at #canadawrites http://www.cbc.ca/books/canadawrites/2012/02/valentines-day-twitter-challenge.html …oks/canadawrites/2012/02/valentines-day-twitter-challenge.html
- — FeloniousMonk1 (@)Tue, Feb 14 2012 08:56:21Jane; I shall forever keep the shirt you covered in prostitute pink kisses. Too bad it wasn’t mine. See you in divorce court. #canadawrites
- — FeloniousMonk1 (@)Tue, Feb 14 2012 08:55:56Dear John; Roses are red, violets are blue. I’m no longer in love with you. Have a Happy Valentines Day with someone else. #canadawrites
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.