Internet can't handle two Mike Wallaces
Veteran journalist Mike Wallace died this morning, which, naturally, led to some confusion on Twitter. Especially from Steelers fans.
- Safe assumption.
- This is either incredibly clever or unintentionally genius. There is no in-between.
- Okay, so I'll buy some honest confusion. But then, people just start to get callous:
- — Mason Davis (@RealMasonDavis)Sun, Apr 08 2012 09:23:32When i saw that Mike Wallace died, i thought it was the Steelers receiver and i actually cared, but now i dont cuz idk who he was.
- So glad to hear it.
- — Cody Charles (@cody_charles1)Sun, Apr 08 2012 09:37:48Jus had a slight heart attack.. saw Mike Wallace was trending and said RIP and was like wtf!! I thought it was the steelers Wallace #whew
- Classiest use of a hashtag.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.