CityCampCO 2012 is making history on October 26, 2012 - We will again bring together people to share ideas to enhance government transparency, citizen participation, and accountability, which will support more informed, healthy, livable communities.
- The Center of it all - OpenColorado.org
- — Brian Gryth (@briangryth)Sat, Oct 27 2012 08:04:31
- — Michele Hovet (@mhovet)Fri, Oct 26 2012 14:27:52
- New ways to be transparent
- — Michele Hovet (@mhovet)Fri, Oct 26 2012 13:20:02
- — FloodlightProject (@FloodlightStory)Fri, Oct 26 2012 12:40:11Next up at CityCamp CO: My sister site Data Engine, a FREE platform to relate + visualize CO public data. #ccco
- — FloodlightProject (@FloodlightStory)Fri, Oct 26 2012 12:46:30Data Engine serves up cleaned, standardized + relatable public spatial data to help drive data-driven community decisions. #ccco
- — FloodlightProject (@FloodlightStory)Wed, Oct 24 2012 13:44:40
- — Jacob Anderson (@the_jay_CO)Fri, Oct 26 2012 09:27:33#ccco Denver's CIO says they launched online sales tax licensing/pmt <1 month ago. 3300+ biz registered since Oct 1. Wow!
- — Jacob Anderson (@the_jay_CO)Fri, Oct 26 2012 10:32:54Next up at #ccCO- Scotty Martin, business process improvement manager at DenverGov- if you know me, you know I am geeked out right now!
- Ok well this message is - know how to speak the language of your audience
- New thoughts
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.