@Metrolosangeles Twitter Tuesday, March 20 edition (part 1)
Welcome to Twitter Tuesday, our roundup of the latest Metro related tweets. To get our attention, add the #MetroLosAngeles tag to your tweets. For specific complaints and customer service, please use the Customer Comment Form on Metro.net.
- Wow--the photo was taken in West Covina. A Metro single ride fare is $1.50 and a Metro day pass $5, btw. That's an $80 fill-up for a car with a 15-gallon tank. Such as a certain 2007 Subaru Outback I know...
- Your government approves of the Ferrari red color. Travel far, travel wide, travel safe. And lock that bad boy up.
- Awesomeness. Impressed he/she got that all in one seat.
- NoHo is known for its great sunsets, right?
- Thank you!
- You really can drive anywhere in So Cal....
- Welcome to my neck of the woods. I still say Father's Office is significantly better although this place always makes the best of burger lists. From the Gold Line Lake Avenue station, it's either a 1.2-mile walk south or you can take the #485 Metro bus south or the #20 Pasadena ARTS bus to the corner of California and Lake. Pie-N-Burger is just east of the intersection.
- Alternative caption: Why I almost never bother to drive to Hollywood.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.