Mayor Menino flubs names of Boston Celtics
Twitter is not being kind to Mayor Menino after his latest Boston sports names gaffe.
- — BostonSportsHub.com (@BostonSportsHb)Thu, Jun 07 2012 09:37:40
- — Hunter Felt (@HunterFelt)Thu, Jun 07 2012 09:36:59"Let's go KJ, Hondo, Roy Allens, Paulie 'the Real' Pieces. Dr. Waters will help them beat the Miami Marlins!" - Next Menino speech.
- — Dennis (@dennway)Thu, Jun 07 2012 08:32:01
- — Thom VanHorn (@MrVanHorn)Thu, Jun 07 2012 07:21:50Menino does it again. This guy issuch an embarassment http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8020118/kj-boston-celtics-kevin-garnett-hondo-rajon-rondo-boston-mayor-fumbles-names-again …oston/nba/story/_/id/8020118/kj-boston-celtics-kevin-garnett-hondo-rajon-rondo-boston-mayor-fumbles-names-again
- — Adam Jones (@adamjonesESPN)Thu, Jun 07 2012 07:18:14The most shocking part of the Menino screw up is that he knows who Avery Bradley is, but not Garnett or Rondo (aka "KJ" and "Hondo")
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.