Misty May-Treanor visits Pottstown
Olympic gold medalist Misty May-Treanor visited Pottstown to hold a youth volleyball clinic in Memorial Park ahead of the Pottstown Volleyball Rumble. Images, videos and more from the event are below.
- On Wednesday evening, Misty May-Treanor and her father Butch May hit up the Craft Ale House in Limerick for dinner.
- Before starting the Dream In Gold clinic for young players on Thursday morning, May-Treanor briefed coaches.
- May-Treanor went from net to net working on volleyball skills with younger players.
- Clinic participants gathered to take a group shot with May-Treanor and her father.
- Following the clinic, youth particpants lined up for a meet and greet with May-Treanor.
- Butch May spoke with Mercury reporters about his experiences in the sport and with his daughter.
- After the clinic, May-Treanor explained her interest in coaching younger players.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.