Care Lobby 2012
On 6 March 2012 Mencap joined over 60 other organisations and 1000 lobbyists as part of the Care and Support Alliance to lobby MPs on social care reform. Online, the world's first #twobby (a virtual lobby) enabled hundreds more to join in virtually and interact with other lobbyists and MPs.
- — Support Solutions (@suppsolutions)Wed, Mar 07 2012 05:53:38World's 1st Twobby hailed as a success http://www.supportsolutions.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16857 …lutions.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16857
- — Chris Kirby (@ccakirby)Tue, Mar 06 2012 14:59:11
- — Carelobby2012 (@Carelobby2012)Tue, Mar 06 2012 14:35:56
- — Carelobby2012 (@Carelobby2012)Tue, Mar 06 2012 14:31:36
- — mencap_charity (@)Tue, Mar 06 2012 09:17:38Main points from Burstow - the portability of care assessment from region to region (equality) and a focus on early intervention #twobby
- — Carelobby2012 (@)Tue, Mar 06 2012 08:46:42'Social care doesn't have quality standards like the NHS. Will will have these going forward as a real guide to improving services' #twobby
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.