MELSIG: #BYOD4Lchat - Curating
The third of our TweetChats took place on Wednesday 29th January 2014. It was facilitated by Chris Rowell and Olaojo Aiyegbayo
- The topic for this chat is: CURATING
To find out more visit the course site http://byod4learning.wordpress.com/topics/3-curating/ …
- Q1: What does curating mean to you?
- — Andrew Middleton (@andrewmid)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:02:28A1 #BYOD4Lchat curating is about content, managing and presenting. Portfolios come into this I think. Building collections like in Mendeley
- — Alex Spiers (@alexgspiers)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:04:12A1 #BYOD4Lchat Curating in this context for me is all about filtering & manage what I'm interested in or need to know. Tagging is crucial
- — Peter Reed (@reedyreedles)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:04:16A1 I only curate the things I find interesting, opposed to a read later service as other responses #BYOD4Lchat Read Later, Diigo, Twitter
- — Alex Spiers (@alexgspiers)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:05:49
- Potential for a blog post @alexspiers on what IFTTT is and how it can help you organise
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:06:45A1 Curating helps me organise digital resources, links, images, infographics etc by topic and enables both visual & text #BYOD4Lchat
- — Terese Bird (@tbirdcymru)Wed, Jan 29 2014 12:08:02
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.