MELSIG: #BYOD4Lchat - Communicating
The second of our TweetChats took place on Tuesday 28th January 2014. It was facilitated by David Hopkins and Kathrine Jensen
- The topic for this chat is: COMMUNICATING
To find out more visit the course site http://byod4learning.wordpress.com/topics/2-communicating/ …
- Q1: What does communicating mean to you?
- — James Clay (@jamesclay)Tue, Jan 28 2014 12:02:40A1 for me it's a two way thing, otherwise it's broadcasting, but then again isn't broadcasting a form of communication? #BYOD4Lchat
- — Sue Beckingham (@suebecks)Tue, Jan 28 2014 12:07:33A1 We can communicate (broadcast) messages to a wide audience in one message AND we can engage in dialogue/conversation/debate #BYOD4Lchat
- — clairedonlan (@clairedonlan)Tue, Jan 28 2014 12:07:49A1 Communicating is sharing experiences or information. I think it's ok to be one way sometimes but better two way #BYOD4Lchat
- — Matt Street (@Matthew_Street)Tue, Jan 28 2014 12:07:50#BYOD4Lchat A1 both 1way & 2way depending on message and purpose for me. Eg conversation versus reflective blog or tweet more value if 2way
- — Robert Appleyard (@R_M_Appleyard)Tue, Jan 28 2014 12:13:23#BYOD4Lchat A1 part of me says 'getting your message across effectively'. Part says '2 way dialogue' Choose the best 'vehicle' to do that.
- Q2: What mobile device(s)/tool(s) and apps do you use for communication?
- — Evelyn McElhinney (@Kalipizzaro)Tue, Jan 28 2014 12:16:07#BYOD4Lchat A2 iPhone,ipad twitter app, Facebook app, pocket metaverse for SL VW app, google+ Skype, joinme on occasion, mmmm
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- brendencastanReally nice blog. I loved the content of your blog. I daily search articles and study for a iPhone Apps Development. I found your blog useful and interesting...Really nice blog. I loved the content of your blog. I daily search articles and study for a iPhone Apps Development. I found your blog useful and interesting. Thanks for posting.more2014-01-29T12:55:42.893Z