Boeheim breaks Louisville losing streak
Hall of Fame basketball coach Jim Boeheim led his 2nd ranked Orange to a rare win on the road against Rick Pitino's Louisville Cardinals.
- A hard fought battle. Fab Melo and CJ Fair lead the way in scoring.
- 'Cuse fans across CNY and the nation take personal credit for willing the team to victory!!!
- Tough defense made the difference in a nail biter that went down to the final seconds.
- Sponsored by KFC and Yum - Rick Pitino played the part.
- Coach Boeheim is proving his Hall of Fame Credentials. While his former understudy takes on another role.
- Facebook users jammed Newsfeeds with relief as the Orange pulled out the victory. Many admit to an Orange win being an important part of a great day.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.