The New Hampshire Primary on Social Media
Mashable is sharing the ways Social Media has forever changed the political process.
- To start, learn more about Primaries (and Caucuses) with this informative video by C.G.P. Grey:
- Rick Santorum's trying to cash in on the sudden popularity of his sweater vests. You can get one, too! (For a donation of $100 or more) Rick's Vest is, apparently, all in favor of the plan:
- Ron Paul took to Twitter to let his New Hampshire supporters know where he was spending the day:
- Can you see Jon Huntsman? He's in there somewhere.
- Mitt Romney's calling on his supporters to "earn it."
- Newt Gingrich took primary day in New Hampshire to voice his opinion on Voter ID laws.
- Rick Perry's campaign sent out this image to Facebook fans, while his Twitter feed remained quiet:
- Buddy Roemer takes a jab at Google for not including him in this results breakdown:
- Reuters asked Twitter followers and Facebook fans to answer a simple poll about who will win Tuesday's primary:
- Google Politics is on the scene, and they're using the #FITN hashtag (New Hampshire's primary is "First In The Nation")
- CNN's got a Twitter hashtag dedicated to their coverage:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.