Barack Obama's Fiscal Cliff Twitter Town Hall
President Barack Obama held a Twitter town hall Monday afternoon on the fiscal cliff negotiations. Mashable's Alex Fitzpatrick curated the event.
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Mon, Dec 03 2012 09:30:09Good to see lots of folks on twitter speaking out on extending middle class tax cuts. I'll answer some Qs on that at 2ET. Ask w/ #My2k –bo
- — Eric Cantor (@GOPLeader)Mon, Dec 03 2012 10:50:50Mr. President, time to get serious. Let’s protect small businesses and families from a harmful increase in tax rates and cut spending. #my2k
- — Phillip M. McKenzie (@pmmckenzie)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:02:11Mr. President, can you assure us that any "fiscal cliff" negotiations regarding entitlement reform will not hurt the most needy? #My2K
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:10:54.@pmmckenzie we can reduce deficit in balanced way by ending tax cuts for top 2% + reforms that strengthen safety net & invest in future -bo
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:13:46.@mike5673 high end tax cuts do least for economic growth & cost almost $1T. extending middle class cuts boosts consumer demand & growth -bo
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:20:01.@dontbeaprat cuts w/out revenue = reductions in student loans; work/study & college tax credits expire. Bad for growth. like your hair! -bo
- — Charlie Spiering (@charliespiering)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:17:43
- — Hunter (@huntertred)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:17:50
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:25:22
- — David Osteen (@davidosteen)Mon, Dec 03 2012 11:23:49
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!