Twitter reaction to President Obama's measures against gun violence
- — Mikie Trout (@MikieTrout)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:36:06
- — edward caesar (@edwardcaesar)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:36:06No way am I joining NRA to fight these new laws. I am just trying to protect my own freedom. NRA has their own agenda,not mine. No guns here
- — John Saveland (@johnsaveland)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:38:16Psychologically, it makes sense that the @NRA thinks WE'RE crazy, for not giving guns to 5-year olds. That doesn't make it an argument.
- — Badgerwen (@badgerwen)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:42:18Important language: gun safety vs. control. Long overdue commonsense measures. NRA is sounding as archaic and paranoid as ever! #GunSafety
- — Tyler Haase (@tylertaase)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:42:16If I were the president, I'd want people protecting me at all times.. it's people like the NRA who WANT to harm Obama anyway.. idiots
- — Thunder Maker (@thunder_maker)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:48:20
- — Druid_Con (@Druid_Con)Wed, Jan 16 2013 09:49:33
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.