A grumpy Friday twitter exchange spirals out of control.
- — simon dymond (@zorroesque)Fri, May 10 2013 07:52:55Another issue of Psych Science is out. That means another bunch of super snappy article sub-titles that promise a lot but deliver little...
- — simon dymond (@zorroesque)Fri, May 10 2013 07:54:16Would an Obese Person Whistle Vivaldi? Who Rises to the Top? NASA Faked the Moon Landing. Putting All Your Eggs in One Basket. #PsychSci
- — Kyle Jasmin (@kylejasmin)Fri, May 10 2013 19:50:53Ain't Nobody Got Time For That: Subjective Feeling of 'Hurriedness' Affects Duration Judgments. #FakePsychSciTitles
- — Mark Baxter (@markgbaxter)Fri, May 10 2013 20:05:57I’ve Had Two Years to Grow Claws, Jungle Red: Nail Varnish Modulation of Testosterone Levels and Aggressive Behavior #FakePsychSciTitles
- — Kyle Jasmin (@kylejasmin)Fri, May 10 2013 20:21:53I Like Big Butts And I Cannot Lie: Waist-To-Hip Ratio Preference Is Correlated With Truthfulness. #FakePsychSciTitles
- And then it kind of took off...
- Some of my favorites...
- — Ben Seymour (@benosaka)Fri, May 10 2013 20:26:45A pain in the Rs: fMRI responses to nociceptive stimuli in rostral medulla, reticular formation and respiratory nuclei #FakePsychSciTitles
- — Mark Baxter (@markgbaxter)Sat, May 11 2013 04:20:09
- — Mark Baxter (@markgbaxter)Sat, May 11 2013 12:01:06
- — Sanjay Srivastava (@hardsci)Sun, May 12 2013 11:13:33Power Corrupts, But Lack of Power Corrupts Absolutely: We Replicated This Effect 7 Times in a Row at p=.048 #FakePsychSciTitles
- — Dr Neil Martin (@ThatNeilMartin)Sun, May 12 2013 11:51:56I've Got A Lovely Bunch Of Coconuts: Numerical Competency & Visual Object Recognition in Jamaican & non-Jamaican samples #FakePsychSciTitles
- — Dr Neil Martin (@ThatNeilMartin)Sun, May 12 2013 11:53:32"This One Mentions "Sex", "Priming", "More Sex", "More Priming", "Oxytocin" and a Staggeringly Low N" #FakePsychSciTitles
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.