Don’t be a turkey this #TransitThursday, share why you are thankful for #transit!!
Sharing our #TransitThursday #Transit Thanks
Facebook’s 30 days of thanks had me thinking… why not do a #TransitThursday centered around the reasons we are thankful for transit?
Now I know that next #TransitThursday is actually Thanksgiving in the U.S., but many of you will be in transit to visit and break bread with friends and family.
So, let’s share our #TransitThursday transit thanks today!
- Iowans are thankful for transit and the Iowa Public Transit Association! Transit = connections & learning.
- — Meghan Makoid (@mamakoid)Thu, Nov 15 2012 08:18:09@rideHIRTA Small world! she's a great planner & an even better friend! If you have a chance, tell her Meghan says hi & I'll see her soon!
- HDR is thankful for transit like the Dallas Streetcar team, they were selected as the lead designer! Transit = work!
- — HDR, Inc. (@HDR_Inc)Thu, Nov 15 2012 06:54:25We're the lead designer for the Dallas Streetcar team http://www.hdrinc.com/about-hdr/news-and-events/news-releases/2012-11-15-hdr-lead-designer-for-dallas-streetcar-design-bui …m/transitthursdayand-events/news-releases/2012-11-15-hdr-lead-designer-for-dallas-streetcar-design-bui #transitthursday
- Thankful for the #Transit Twitter Community!
- — Meghan Makoid (@mamakoid)Thu, Nov 15 2012 07:09:28
- ITE is thankful for transit, since it's the only way they'll be getting around for the next two days!
- — Meghan Makoid (@mamakoid)Thu, Nov 15 2012 07:20:08
- — Leah Harnack (@LeahHarnack)Thu, Nov 15 2012 07:15:42
- Yes, it's #TransitThursday!!!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.