Team Macmillan's Street Fundraising Day
So the streets of London were not paved with gold, but they were full of generous Londoners. Thank you for your generosity.
- We shared out a map so people could find us.
- We're super friendly and love it when people say hello...
- — Macmillan Cancer (@macmillancancer)Thu, Jun 28 2012 00:44:18London commuters! Spotted any of #teammacmillan yet? We've dusted off our collection tins and have hit the streets. Come say hi!
- — Challenge Events (@TeamMacmillan)Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:10:49
- — Sarah Ross (@sarahrossy)Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:04:26
- — Teresa Nightingale (@TreNightingale)Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:00:35Saw a few @macmillancancer collectors outside shops on way to work this morn. Hope the collections go well, such a brilliant cause!
- — MacmillanCreative (@MacCreatives)Thu, Jun 28 2012 01:54:38Oh, and if you're in London today, keep a look out for our copywriter dressed like a (coffee) mug to raise money for @macmillancancer
- — Chris Lock (@catharsisjelly)Thu, Jun 28 2012 05:34:03
- -No picture with the mug, sad times!
- We're not opposed to going for the cute factor!
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!