Macmillan Question Time 2013
Macmillan, MPs and people affected by cancer joined for the 2nd annual Parliamentary Question Time.
- — Dimbleby Cancer Care (@DimblebyCancerC)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:12:12Earlier diagnosis in the uk to bring us up to European average would mean another 5,000 survivors per year #MacQT
- — Macmillan PolicyDept (@Mac_PolicyDept)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:42:02Food for thought at #MacQT.Panel asked why carers not getting assessments they are entitled & people still not always choosing where to die.
- — Paul Cullen (@Paulobiz)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:28:22Only 5% of cancer carers get a carers assessment from local authority. No automatic entitlement even if assessment identifies need #MacQT
- — Mac Public Affairs (@macmillanPA)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:41:31
- — Macmillan Campaigns (@Mac_Campaigns)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:40:33
- — Macmillan PolicyDept (@Mac_PolicyDept)Wed, Sep 11 2013 05:54:50
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.