- — Vote John Wick 2016 (@lowbeyonder)Mon, Apr 18 2016 03:22:15Fun Facts about Xantid Swarm: 1/ Not only is Xantid Swarm immune to Spell Pierce and Flusterstorm, it also does not trigger Mystic Remora.
- The dagger: Yes, it can be Misstepped. However, in general, if they spend a Misstep on Swarm, it was still a Duress. That's one more Dark Ritual, Ancestral Recall, Imperial Seal, or Chain of Vapor that I get to resolve. You could do far worse.
- — Vote John Wick 2016 (@lowbeyonder)Mon, Apr 18 2016 03:23:072/ Losing to Xantid Swarm will often cause people to *board in* creature removal against Storm, making it basically a preemptive Mind Twist.
- Even if you board it back out. The mind games are real.
- — Vote John Wick 2016 (@lowbeyonder)Mon, Apr 18 2016 03:24:273/ Xantid Swarm cannot be Grudged, Disenchanted, Steel Sab'd, or Hurkyl'd. You thought I was on Defense grid. You done goofed.
- Xantid Swarm also does not care how much fast mana they have. Thank you VERY MUCH, Mx. "Who Plays Sol Ring in Vintage Anyway?" Defense Grid.
- — Vote John Wick 2016 (@lowbeyonder)Mon, Apr 18 2016 03:25:334/ Like bees, Xantid Swarms have no self-preservation and will charge into Cliques, Trygons, and flipped Delvers for the good of the hive.
- — Vote John Wick 2016 (@lowbeyonder)Mon, Apr 18 2016 03:27:265/ After Swarming someone then Probing their hand to see 2 Fluster, Mindbreak Trap, Pyroblast? Tendrils is a basically a victory lap.