- Google Ventures partner Kevin Rose kept his followers notified from the ballpark during the game. (Some of his followers chided him for watching sports instead of the presidential debate.)
- Having grown up in St. Louis, the angel investor who founded both Twitter and Square, Jack Dorsey, is a Cardinals fan. But he also expressed some love for the Giants, his other hometown team.
- The founder of Kelly Investments, and former Chief Privacy Officer for Facebook, Chris Kelly, shared this image of fireworks in the rain to celebrate the San Francisco Giants game seven shutout against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- CrunchFund general partner MG Siegler, a Giants fan, announced his purchase of two tickets to the World Series.
- Read the full story at Wall St. Journal's Venture Capital Dispatch blog: In San Francisco, Even Tech Takes A Backseat During World Series
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.