'Love London, Go Dutch' cycling conference
A one-day conference on Thursday 18 October 2012, presented by Royal HaskoningDHV, the Dutch Embassy and the London Cycling Campaign
- — RoyalHaskoningDHV UK (@RHDHV_UK)Thu, Oct 18 2012 05:35:00
- — Julian Ferguson (@Julian_Ferguson)Fri, Oct 19 2012 01:24:36Great to see #godutchconf trending... Looks like the Dutch are starting to brand cycling like the Danes did! Good news.
- — Richmond Cycling (@RichmondCycling)Thu, Oct 18 2012 01:45:25
- — GB Cycling Embassy (@GBCycleEmbassy)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:01:38Dutch ambassador - every city has to find its own way, but we are here to share expertise. #GoDutchConf
- — LondonCyclingCampaig (@london_cycling)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:05:09#godutchconf den Assum: Cycling and walking integrated in all transport plans from outset. Key to improving safety...
- — ibikelondon blog (@markbikeslondon)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:04:20Dutch Ambassador; "All ages, all shapes and all backgrounds can ride a bike in the Netherlands." <We should aspire to this! #GoDutchConf
- — LondonCyclingCampaig (@london_cycling)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:11:06#godutchconf Philip Darnton reminds us 10,000 people took to streets to support safe and inviting streets
- — LondonCyclingCampaig (@london_cycling)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:13:01#godutchconf Darnton: uk/London cycling needs strong political leadership to make real progress.
- — ibikelondon blog (@markbikeslondon)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:46:36Alderman of Amsterdam telling us that in her (compact, historic) city the MINIMUM width of a painted bike lane is 1.5metres!! #GoDutchConf
- — LondonCyclingCampaig (@london_cycling)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:48:50#godutchconf van Pinxteren: main problem now in amsterdam is lack of capacity for bicycles on streets due to success of infrastructure
- — Bikeminded (@BikemindedRBKC)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:45:21Chief Exec of City of Amsterdam says cycle lanes should avoid main roads & not be impeded by parked cars #GoDutchConf
- — David Arditti (@VoleOSpeed)Thu, Oct 18 2012 02:49:50Van Pinxtereen "Bike is a great place to flirt from..later you need a bike for carrying kids..Now too many bikes in Amsterdam" #GoDutchConf
- — ibikelondon blog (@markbikeslondon)Thu, Oct 18 2012 03:00:38There's been 29 ministers for transport since 2002 when the department was set up. Explains a lot! Norman Baker now on stage. #GoDutchConf
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!