Wandering Minstrel 2.0
One man, his ukulele, a bundle of social capital and the streaming power of the internets
- Saturday morning. I had done a couple of shows talking about my American trip earlier in the week and people had kept asking "What next?"I was thinking about resurrecting the idea of travelling around the UK doing house gigs and busking and visiting various social web folk at the same time...
- and I thought I was just musing out loud, on my own... foolish boy!
- — Documentally (@Documentally)Sat, May 28 2011 01:09:10@LloydDavis Build a Banjo or Uke case that houses a live streaming camera to stream your music as you busk your way around the UK/world.
- — stevebunce (@stevebunce)Sat, May 28 2011 01:13:44
- Yes sir... straight to it sir!
- — Gem_aarkDesign (@Gem_aarkDesign)Sat, May 28 2011 02:42:35
- and then... Martyn gave voice to another idea...
- — martynclark (@martynclark)Sat, May 28 2011 02:12:55@LloydDavis have you wandered on a scooter? Would make a great billboard for the movie. Uke-carrying-minstrel coming to a town near you.
- — martynclark (@martynclark)Sat, May 28 2011 03:37:07@LloydDavis I was thinking... We've got to do a gig together... How about a Corporate Tuttle Jam session at Steinway hall w Uke?
- — martynclark (@martynclark)Sat, May 28 2011 03:51:52
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.