Park, Jung-geun's (@seouldecadence) RT of N.Korean account violates The National Security Law of S.Korea
Park, Jung-geun (photographer & Socialist Party member) is jailed by violation of The National Security Law. S.Korean prosecutor accused that he re-tweets N.Korean account's tweets and writes several articles for promoting N.Korea. But people argues this decision disturbs freedom of speech.
- [Photo] Park, Jung-geun (@seouldecadence) is in a custody.
- Related News Articles about Park, Jung-geun's arrest.
- [English] Stream Leads of Al Jazeera English's The Stream (12.Jan.2012)
- Some Responds on Twitter.
- [Translation] (He) just retweeted Uri-Min-Zok-Kki-Ri (but) prosecutors detained Park Jung-Geun. Oh Dear. Chief news directors of three S.Korean TV stations will be arrested beause they directly shown NK news coverage (when Kim Jeong-Il died).
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.