Check out some of the great tips and tricks attendees took away from attending The Email Design Conference, San Francisco.
- — Travis Neilson (@travisneilson)Thu, Oct 03 2013 10:34:26
- — Elliot Ross (@iamelliot)Mon, Sep 30 2013 09:44:522nd lesson for email designers: Data inspires design exploration - speak, learn, do this stuff, this is how cool stuff happens #tedc13
- — Justine Jordan (@meladorri)Mon, Sep 30 2013 09:45:372nd lesson: data inspires exploration. You can quickly learn what works, and what doesn't, enabling smarter, faster decisions. #TEDC13
- — Mark O'Neill (@failedvagabond)Mon, Sep 30 2013 12:23:14
- — Andrea Arnold (@jesuisandrea)Mon, Sep 30 2013 12:27:37
- — Justine Jordan (@meladorri)Mon, Sep 30 2013 12:07:19Building an audience with video+email: Single CTA, engaging thumbnail, mobile friendly, link to landing pg, post-roll email signup #TEDC13
- — Litmus (@litmusapp)Mon, Sep 30 2013 14:13:37
- — Justine Jordan (@meladorri)Mon, Sep 30 2013 15:38:09
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.