Content Jam is a one-day conference for people who create or curate content for the web. Experts in content strategy and creation, SEO, analytics, promotion, and marketing automation share their smartest tools and techniques. Here are some of 2013's highlights in social.
- When people first walked in ready to jam, they saw this super-awesome button machine! Profits go to a great organization, Barrel of Monkeys!
- Once the sessions were full force, everyone was learning and making new friends!
- — Kate Finley (@kateupdates)Thu, Oct 17 2013 09:52:14
- — Lightspan Digital (@lightspanD)Thu, Oct 17 2013 07:29:45Content Marketing: Pick a cause, provide solutions & education. This is what everyday people want/need. Be there for them. #ContentJam
- And guess what... we were trending on Twitter!
- Everyone had a great time!
- A celebrity even got involved (and conversed)! Woot, woot!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.