Illuminating Stick Heads for MLL Games on ESPN - Good or Bad?
In a sideline interview during the 2011 MLL Championship Game, Major League Lacrosse founder Jake Steinfeld said the MLL is currently working on "new technology" that will illuminate stick heads on TV when a player has the ball. We took it to Twitter to gather reactions and discuss the topic. Here's what people are saying!
- — ProfJennings (@ProfJennings)Sun, Aug 28 2011 12:53:08
- — ConnorWilsonLAS (@ConnorWilsonLAS)Sun, Aug 28 2011 12:59:24I personally think overhead wire cameras > glowing heads for MLL, but what do I know? oh yea, everything.
- — LaxRoadsAmerica (@LaxRoadsAmerica)Sun, Aug 28 2011 12:49:23@LaxAllStars hopefully it works better then the illuminated hockey puck from the NHL on Fox back in the day
- — LaxAllStars (@LaxAllStars)Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:03:19
- — ProfJennings (@ProfJennings)Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:05:36
- — ProfJennings (@ProfJennings)Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:10:59@LaxAllStars don't want to sacrifice hardcore fans for the sake of some casuals however. It's the 80/20 principle. We'll see how it works.
- — LaxAllStars (@LaxAllStars)Sun, Aug 28 2011 13:11:58
So, what do you guys think?
Click here vote and be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.