The Best Advice For Project-Based Learning
Here are a few tweets sent in response to this week's question at my Education Week Teacher blog, which was: "What's your best advice on doing project-based learning?"
- You can read the full post -- with all the responses -- here.
- — sara meza (@misssarameza)Sun, Oct 13 2013 20:36:53
- — Lee Fleming (@leeafleming)Fri, Oct 11 2013 07:34:22Advice for PBL @Larryferlazzo: Do the project yourself first to check what students will need to guide your scaffolding and assessment.
- — Drew Schrader (@edutwitt)Fri, Oct 11 2013 12:27:45@Larryferlazzo Advice for PBL? Give a prob that matters. Let 'em go til they're stuck. Help 'em out. Let 'em go again. Repeat and Reflect
- — Brandy Osterberger (@bosterberger)Thu, Oct 10 2013 18:05:57
- — rebecca fabiano (@rebeccafabiano)Thu, Oct 10 2013 15:58:49
- — R4 Project Share (@R4ProjectShare)Thu, Oct 10 2013 05:30:27
- — Craig Statucki (@cstatucki)Wed, Oct 09 2013 22:11:46
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.