Open Compute Project Summit at Rackspace
A two-day summit focusing on establishing hardware standards for data centers is being held at Rackspace's headquarters in San Antonio. The event kicked off this morning with a keynote address from Facebook's Frank Frankovsky.
- A blog post by Frank Frankovsky of Facebook detailing the success of the Open Compute Project since Facebook launched the initiative last April.
- — SiliconHillsNews (@SiliconHillsNew)Wed, May 02 2012 08:09:18More on #OpenCompute - The Official Rackspace Blog - What The Open Compute Project Means To Me http://www.rackspace.com/blog/what-the-open-compute-project-means-to-me/ ….com/blog/what-the-open-compute-project-means-to-me/
- Typo in the cutline: should read Open Compute.
- — Stacey Higginbotham (@gigastacey)Wed, May 02 2012 07:47:11Open Compute one year later. Bigger, badder and less disruptive than we thought. http://gigaom.com/cloud/open-compute-one-year-later-bigger-badder-and-less-disruptive-than-we-thought/ …ouopencomputeute-one-year-later-bigger-badder-and-less-disruptive-than-we-thought/ #opencompute
- — Barb Darrow (@gigabarb)Wed, May 02 2012 08:49:50
- — Dave Cappuccio (@davecapp)Wed, May 02 2012 07:46:58#opencompute Frank Frankovsky did a great opening keynote on the first full year of OCP. OpenRack initiative could be a game changer.
- — SiliconHillsNews (@SiliconHillsNew)Wed, May 02 2012 08:26:44
- — Matt Eastwood, IDC (@matteastwood)Wed, May 02 2012 08:16:48More #OpenCompute news, this time from AMD: http://amd.createsend2.com/t/ViewEmail/r/56E28E1FF41A5D30/D7DA6BBDEDBBA0F29780B6D0B3F3FC10 …d2.com/t/ViewEmail/r/56E28E1FF41A5D30/D7DA6BBDEDBBA0F29780B6D0B3F3FC10
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.