Week One Breakfast - 50ml in Leederville
Adventures around Leederville. First restaurant, 50ml on 150 Oxford St Leederville, WA.
- Since I'll be studying in Perth for the next semester (18 weeks!), with a great number of restaurants on the way into class, I thought I'd try one restaurant every week, post some photos and review the dishes that I try.Here I am in the photograph of the mirror at "50ml".
- This particular restaurant wasn't the first to catch my attention as I went down Oxford Street - but the scent of pancakes and fruit that drew me in. An incredible, incredible yummy smell.
- The decor is very reminiscent of a restaurant I visited in New Hampshire, called "Friendly Toast". Since I loved my time at "Friendly Toast", I thought I'd try "50ml" and their salmon dish.
- Their signage is so cute! HUGE sandwiches. I thought I'd try my usual fare of a coffee, orange juice and one breakfast dish.
- Here's what I eventually ordered - the orange juice is freshly squeezed; the coffee is rather rich and comes in a little retro cup. What I thought would be salmon and egg separate turned out to be an omelette, with tomato. The bread is also fresh and excellent.
- As you can tell, the outside of the restaurant is fairly striking!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.