#DrugsLive Twitter Commentary
Live-Tweets of a BBC4 Documentary
- — Frankie Boyle (@frankieboyle)Wed, Sep 26 2012 15:02:13If someone offers you drugs, just say no and keep saying no. It's the only way to get the price right down. #drugslive
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 14:20:24I've only just discovered that MDMA is the same thing as ecstacy. Not sure if this is because I'm a humanities graduate or am just uncool.
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 14:23:58That poor bloke - not only does he have drug issues, but he's going to be trending on Twitter for dressing like an arse. #drugslive
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 14:52:27Conspiracy theory: #drugslive is a secret plot by the government to encourage more drug use, to make people happier about the cuts
- — James O'Malley (@Psythor)Wed, Sep 26 2012 14:52:54Greater drug use will also make Chris Grayling's hardline stance untenable, allowing the LibDems to get their more liberal way by accident.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.