10 Tech Trends of 2012
Amy Webb, CEO of Webbmedia Group, hosted her annual "10 Tech Trends" session at ONA12 in San Francisco.
- Trend #1: Verification.
- Webb used Super PAC app as an example of a verification tool. The app works much like Shazam. The user holds the phone up to a political ad while it's playing to collect information about the ad's funding and other tidbits.
- Trend #2: Video.
- Trend #3: Dynamic Pricing.
- Trend #4: Responsive Design.
- Trend #5: Algorithm-based views.
- Trend #6: Atomic-based news.
- Trend #7: Utility-based application.
- Trend #8: Wearable tech.
- — Krystina Martinez (@krystina0610)Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:11:11#8: Tech you can wear. Everpurse is a purse that can charge your phone. The prototype @webbmedia showcased is cute.
- Trend #9: Ambient social networks.
- — Krystina Martinez (@krystina0610)Fri, Sep 21 2012 12:12:59#9: Ambient social networks. Networks that live on top of networks. "It's a great way to scan conversations." Example: Google Glass.
- Trend #10: Women.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!