#futrchat: Future of Relationships
Monthly chat from the Association of Professional Futurists. April's theme: The Future of Relationships.
- — kristinalford (@kristinalford)Thu, Apr 21 2011 13:06:36
- — ebonstorm (@ebonstorm)Thu, Apr 21 2011 13:07:35Our brains will still be our hard limit. It will simply be augmented and supported by levels of intelligent technology over time. #futrchat
- — MargieClayman (@MargieClayman)Thu, Apr 21 2011 13:05:03
- — aussiefuturist (@aussiefuturist)Thu, Apr 21 2011 13:06:38Q1 150 is too many for strong relationships, even with an evolved brain, but people will come and go over a lifetime #futrchat
- — ebonstorm (@ebonstorm)Thu, Apr 21 2011 13:08:37Technologically we are evolving but nature evolves much slower. We will supplement our need with tech as we have always done. #futrchat
- — kristinalford (@kristinalford)Thu, Apr 21 2011 13:08:50
- — ebonstorm (@ebonstorm)Thu, Apr 21 2011 13:09:16Even with better pattern recognition, it does not increase our ability to discern or decide how to USE that data effectively. #futrchat
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.