Social Business Research
Resources for marketers developing a social business
- Google's document on the 'Zero Moment of Truth'
- The growth of smart phones in Ireland - data as at November 2011
- comScore reports that social networking is the most popular online activity worldwide accounting for nearly 1 in every 5 minutes spent online in October 2011
- This article includes the global research by Accenture painting a picture of Irish consumers with dwindling loyalty to service providers.
- This is the Accenture report on the Irish Consumer and their purchasing decisions
- The CMO Council surveyed over 750 of its members to gather insights and contributions for The 2011 State Of Marketing
- A study on how social tools and technologies are being used in organisations, transforming business processes and raising performance.
- The survey was undertaken with 80,000 people in 27 key internet markets
- Research by Carat.ie of the adoption of social networking in Ireland - April 2012
- Research by Ipsos MRBI about the adoption of social networking in Ireland - May 2012
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.