Reaction: SF Supervisors Decide Not to Oust Sheriff Mirkarimi Over Domestic Violence Case
- Mirkarimi only needed the support of three supervisors to keep his job. Supervisors John Avalos, David Campos, Jane Kim, and Christina Olague voted not to oust him.
- Some observers Tweeted that they were pleased with the outcome.
- — terrapin_sf (@terrapin_sf)Wed, Oct 10 2012 00:12:40
- Many, however, said they were disappointed with the vote.
- — Marce Gutiérrez (@minsd)Tue, Oct 09 2012 23:47:37
- — Kevin Hallisy (@KevinHallisy)Wed, Oct 10 2012 00:42:12
- A few Tweeted that Mirkarimi and the supervisors who didn't vote to oust him should be recalled.
- — Jennifer Stuart (@jenniferstu)Tue, Oct 09 2012 21:59:46
- — robert abate (@robert_abate)Tue, Oct 09 2012 23:08:42
- — (@PacificTeal_23)Wed, Oct 10 2012 07:00:18The 4 Board Members who decided keep Ross Mirkarimi in office should have their heads examined. Horrible judgment hands down. #abc7news
- There is no guarantee that a recall effort would be successful, however.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.