Reaction: Barry Bonds Sentencing
On Dec. 16 former baseball slugger Barry Bonds was sentenced to 30 days of electronic monitoring, two years probation, a $4,000 fine and 250 hours of community service for obstructing justice in the BALCO steroids investigation.
- Reaction to the sentencing came fast and furious on Twitter.
- — Klaus Gaba (@SantosMenop)Fri, Dec 16 2011 11:46:01The government looks so pathetic with the verdict in the Barry Bonds perjury trial. Seriously move on to more important issues losers. #smh
- — Craig Daniels (@CraigD_24)Fri, Dec 16 2011 11:43:19
- — Madison Sommers (@soonersfan76)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:06:59Your tax dollars hard at work-out of the millions spent to prosecute Barry Bonds gets 30 days house arrest and probation.
- — Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:00:13I've never spent any time in Barry Bonds' house, but I'm guessing most people would consider a month there a vacation, not a sentence.
- — Byron Moten (@BMoSports214)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:12:06If i was the ones giving Barry Bonds house arrest. Ill put him in one of those old wooden shacks with one door and one window & an outhouse
- — Joseph J. Sivak MD (@WhenCanIGoHome)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:13:49people are doing such horrible things to one each other and the courts waste time on Barry Bonds, pathetic
- — Jeffrey J. Hecht (@gijemi)Fri, Dec 16 2011 12:14:35Justice was done in the Barry Bonds case. He was convicted, sentence was light, after all he didn't kill anyone. Case cost too much, though.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.