#kphealthychat: Sun Safety
Kaiser Permanente dermatologist Jeffrey Benabio, MD, fields questions from the Twittersphere - just in time for summer - about staying safe in the sun.
- Dr. Benabio gears up for the chat:
- — Greg Matthews (@chimoose)Tue, Jun 04 2013 12:09:10
- Viewers started in with questions about the realities of sunscreen:
- — Jeff Benabio, MD (@Dermdoc)Tue, Jun 04 2013 12:04:56
- — Jeff Benabio, MD (@Dermdoc)Tue, Jun 04 2013 12:18:56
- Dr. Benabio gives us a little-known tip:
- If you do find yourself with a sunburn, here's how to treat it:
- — Jeff Benabio, MD (@Dermdoc)Tue, Jun 04 2013 12:56:02
- Electronics for your skin are all the rage. But are they effective?
- — Joanna Galli (@JoannaGalli)Tue, Jun 04 2013 12:02:34
- A side note for those of us worried about aging skin:
- — farralevin (@farralevin)Tue, Jun 04 2013 12:20:04Australian study underscores the need for daily sunscreen. Never too late to turn back aging/wrinkles (via@nbcnightlynews) #kphealthychat
- — Noonie Benford (@NoonieBenford)Tue, Jun 04 2013 12:03:55
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.